Are you stuck in the constant tussle between mobile gaming and a battery that won’t stop draining? Or are you someone who cannot function without a power bank? If you love playing mobile phone games, you must be struggling with keeping your phone battery alive without interruption. Here are some practical tips to save mobile battery power.
- Reduce your screen’s brightness
- Turn off Bluetooth and WiFi
- Use your game settings defaults and disable your camera
- Turn off the Location Services
- Disable background apps
- Turn off push notifications
- Keeping the Volume low
- Turn on the Low Power mode
- Disable Vibration
- Give Siri a Break (if you use iPhone)
- Charge your battery correctly: Avoid keeping it plugged in when it is already charged to 100% as it can wear down its components.
Following all the tips above should help you extend your mobile phone’s battery life when you are playing mobile games. Treating your phone with the utmost care and intelligence will keep your mobile phone from discharging unexpectedly. So, keep these simple tips in mind and enjoy your long gaming sessions without the constant worry of your mobile phone discharging.
If you want to replace your mobile phone battery, OmniTech professional technicians can repair your phone in fast-turnaround time and competitive pricing. Get your repair quote today: https://www.omnitech.co.nz/online-quote/. Find your nearest OmniTech store: https://www.omnitech.co.nz/store-locator/