Waiting for your smartphones, iPad or tablets to be repaired sucks. Not to mention that time has been wasted in staring at the TV on the couch, fidgetting in the lounge, and doodling over a Sudoku game in a magazine.
Spills, drops, and falls are the enemies of your expensive smart devices. Phone/tablet cases are designed to protect your precious gadgets. Looking through hundreds of available options can be daunting. There are back covers, wallet cases, pouch cases, bumper cases and you name it.
Here are some factors you should consider when choosing protection for your devices:
- How does the case look and feel?
- How perfectly does the case fit on the device?
- What material is the case made of; high-impact polycarbonate, impact-absorbing silicone or similar materials are preferred.
- How easy is it to access any buttons, ports, or connectors covered by the case?
- Does the case provide any display mechanism for watching movies, YouTube, or TV? e.g. A stand
- Does the case protect from dropping on all sides and angles?
- Is the case compatible with wireless charging?
Last but not least, It needs to be as awesome as you are and there is no one case that satisfies all your needs.
How much protection and what functions do you need for your phone case?
- Slim or basic back cases
- Rugged / Tough back cases ( bulky and heavy )
- Folio / Wallet cases with card slots/cash pockets or viewing stand
- Battery Cases ( bulky and heavy )
- Full protection phone case, like OmniLife Ridge case
Smartphone case prices vary. They can go from $5 to $200. It really depends on what you need it for, whether it is a fashionable case for a party, a wallet case for daily use, or a protective case for the outdoors. The ultimate question: How much value am I getting out of this?